We make these types of boxes
Corrugated cardboard boxes:
- “Show box” - this option makes it possible to demonstrate the goods;
- “With a hinged lid” - are used both for storage and as decoration;
- “Pencil case” - a box with a drawer, suitable for decoration and storage;
- “Box-package” - convenient for long-term transportation of goods;
- “Pencil case” - suitable for food and non-food products;
- “Triangle” - attracts with its originality;
- “Bowl” - ideal for french fries or noodles, more about packaging for food here.
Prices for cardboard boxes are calculated based on:
- type of box;
- processing difficulties;
- order volume;
Full-color corrugated cardboard boxes
Corrugated cardboard has a non-smooth surface, so it is impossible to apply high-quality continuous printing directly to the corrugated cardboard. A full-color image is printed on a sheet of paper, which is then pasted onto a sheet of corrugated cardboard.
Such a manufacturing process makes it possible to get colorful, and at the same time very durable boxes that are used to pack a wide variety of goods from pharmaceuticals and perfumes to expensive equipment.
If you need to pack food, household goods, promotional items or gifts in a reliable and original way, consider packaging materials such as paper, cardboard or corrugated cardboard. Thick paper is widely used to create the following products: pizza boxes, envelopes for plastic cards, show boxes, cases for New Year's gifts, boxes for lunch or confectionery.
Why is cardboard packaging preferred?
The production of cardboard packaging in Odessa provides for compliance with established norms and standards. This material is very popular due to the following positive characteristics:
- Environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic. Cardboard boxes decompose quickly and are environmentally friendly. Also, the material can be recycled. In the process, much less carbon dioxide will be released than in the processing of plastic and other packaging materials.
- The possibility of manufacturing boxes to order in large quantities. Modern technology allows for a short time to produce large runs of identical products.
- Corrugated cardboard is a material that has significant cushioning properties. In such a container, the contents will not be damaged even when transported over a long distance.
- Ergonomic appearance. Using special equipment, a variety of prints, slogans, logos and other images can be applied to the surface of cardboard boxes. Your packaging will have an attractive appearance, which will motivate you to purchase the products you offer.
- Relatively low cost.
Preferring paper packaging, you choose lightness, original design and functionality. Properly designed and designed packaging will be an effective means to promote a wide variety of products.